It’s happening this Friday, when all artist comes to the final meeting, screenings nights and an award ceremony.
The good news from the Asian Culture House; we started to have film screening from the month of March. We brought changes in the project, instead of two or tree nights festival, we made the festival 5 nights.
24 March, 21April, 12 May and 16 and 17 of June 2017.
Now the end of this week we are celebrating the main events, film screening nights on Friday and award ceremony on Saturday 16 and 17 June 2017.
Afghan documentary film festival has honor to officially invite it’s audience once again to be part of our huge events, speak and meet the artists face to face. It’s time to watch films about Afghanistan and it’s time to be engagede with issues of the art’s, culture and struggles of the Afghan society.
Friday 16 June 2017
- 17:00 – 17:15 short speach and opening of the festival
- 17:15 – 18:16 Saving Mes Aynak by Brent E. Huffman 58 minutes
- 18:16 19:18 OVERRULED by Farnaz Jurabchian 58 minutes
- Pouse 15 minutes
- 19:30 – 20:22 Kabul cinema by Louis Meunier 52 minutes
- 20:23 – 21:13 I am a happy actress by Samara Rezai 50 minutes
Saturday 17 June 2017
- 11:00 – 11:55 East dreams west by Abolreza Kohanrouz 55 minutes
- 11:55 – 13:25 Prison sister by Nima Servesitani 90 minutes
- Pause 15 minutes
- 13:40 – 14:44 A Journey Into Zero Space by Dawood Hilmandi 64 minutes
- 14:44 – 15:07 Gozashtam Short Documentary 23 min, by Luca Jacob
- Final panel Razi Mohibi, Sediqa Dowlat, Asef soltanzadeh, Mahboba Ebrahimi.
- Award ceremony.